WHO IS COLLECTING YOUR DATA?
Under the Rug Theatre collects your data through the following methods:
• Online registration forms, sign-ups, ticket purchases, CVs and covering letters
• Hard copy or electronic copy of a registration form, CV or application letter
WHAT DATA IS BEING COLLECTED AND WHY?
We only collect data which is required for the lawful purposes of administering the business of UtRT. These purposes are:
• Child protection
• Provision of the correct type of theatre activity for the participant
• Provide legal consent
• Funding applications and reports
• Staff administration including payroll
• Advertising, marketing and public relations (if consent granted)
PURPOSE OF COLLECTING DATA?
• To ensure activity is planned and delivered to meet participants’ needs
• To contact you with important information
• To review the activity provided to ensure it is of the highest possible standard
• To report to our funders on our activity
• To maintain health and safety for staff and participants
• To process incoming payments for activity or outgoing payment for work, services or refunds
WILL MY DATA BE SHARED WITH ANY THIRD PARTIES?
Data is only used by the members of UtRT staff who need to process it or use it to lead activity safely and correctly.
If permission is granted then we may share images or film footage of participants with press or funders.